"Brian, thanks for the great day. Riding supermoto gave me more confidence on the pavement in 6 hours than what I would have learned on the public roadways in months. The bikes you provided were outstanding and the sessions were exhilarating". - Rick Chew
Supermoto Trackdays FAQ:
What is Supermoto?
Supermoto combines dirt/mx riding and road racing into one discipline. Tracks are typically 80% asphalt, %20 dirt. The bikes are based on larger 4 stroke dirt bikes and feature sticky 17" wheels and rubber, and larger brakes. If you feel comfortable on any motorcycle, you'll get the hang of supermoto pretty quick.
How much/What is included?
$199 per day, includes:
- Supermoto bike set up for the track (on busier days we share/rotate through the bikes, don't worry, you will get all the tracktime you can handle!)
- Instruction: basic supermoto riding techniques, track prep, track etiquite.
- Trackside Photography of your session so you can show off to your friends.
- Booking is based on first come first serve per payment received, so book early!!!
How many riders/how many bikes?
Our school instruction is "semi private." We keep the class sizes small to keep focus on the riders. We use 4 track prepped drz400sm's, and keep the class size to 4-8 riders. Bikes are shared, don't worry, you'll get all the tracktime you can handle!!!
What are the requirements?
- Intermediate level riding ability, dirt or street. It's fine if you've never ridden on one or the other.
- Proper riding gear including: dot fullface helmet (dirt or street), boots, pants with knee armor, jacket with back protection and elbow pads, gloves. Leathers recomended, full mx gear ok.
- 18 years old.
- Signed release form.
What should I bring?
- Water, riding gear, lunch.
See our schedule on the home page. We do select Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays at Adams. Any day we're there, the dirt is open!
Where/what time do we meet?
Adams Kart Track: Meet at 8:30am on weekends, and 9:30am on wednesdays at the track in Riverside, Directions.
What is your rain policy?
We check yahoo weather the day before. If over 50% chance of rain we postpone the trackday, under 50% chance of rain trackday is a go!
How do I sign up?
Use the buy now button above, email info@socalsupermoto, or call 619-224-MOTO (6686)
What do I bring?
Bring some water/gatorade,food, full riding gear, and that's it!
What type of bikes do you use?
Current bikes are properly sorted and track prepped drz400sm.
What if I crash/dammage the bike?
Our damage policy is a "gentleman's agreement", meaning you break it, you pay for the part. We don't worry about minor scratches and tip-overs. Generally speaking damage, if there is any, is very minor. I'll let you know the cost of the part, and we'll run your card right there at the track and you're back riding.
What if I need to cancel?
We give a full refund with 48hrs notice. No refunds will be given with less than 48hrs notice.
What type of payments do you accept?
Cash at the track, visa, or mastercard.
Thanks, and see you at the track!!!!